Duplo USA proudly brings the new and improved air suction paper folder, the DF-1300A. It has the same great features of its predecessor DF-1200 but with the higher folding speed, more job memories to store custom folds, a new color LCD control panel as well as standard side air and ultrasonic double feed detection.
Equipped with Duplo’s signature air suction feed system, the DF-1300A delivers professionally folded documents at a speed of up to 310 sheets per minute. It comes pre-programmed with six standard fold types and utilizes both optical and ultrasonic sensors to accurately detect double feeds.
Choose from single, double, letter, gate, accordion and half accordion folds without any adjustments required or reprocess single folded sheets into cross folds. It automatically detects standard paper sizes such as letter, legal, ledger, half letter and half legal. Plus, you can easily create custom fold styles with non-standard paper sizes by simply moving the fold plates via the color touchscreen panel and save it in one of the 30 job memories for future use.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use and fully automated air suction paper folding machine, then the DF-1300A is the perfect paper folder for you.
- Air suction feed system ideal for digitally printed output.
- High speed folding up to 310 sheets per minute.
- 3″ color LCD touch panel for easy operation.
- Six pre-programmed fold styles.
- 30 job memories for custom folds.
- Automatic paper size detection and fold plate setting.
- Optical and ultrasonic sensors for double feed detection.
- Side air for feeding heavy stock and large paper sizes.
- Built-in absorbers for quiet operation.
- 625-sheet (64 gsm) feed tray capacity.