RISOGRAPH SF5250 DIGITAL COPY PRINTER
RISO is renowned globally for the reliability of its digital duplicators. With products employed in over 180 countries and regions, RISO has been successfully meeting all user requirements by constantly listening to feedback from its customer and users in order to continually improve its product. The SF5030 is an important milestone and a masterpiece of its ceaseless innovation. With the fastest speed plus superior operability and print quality, this advanced model ushers you into a higher dimension of printing.
- Provides top-quality printing of documents up to A4 size at super high speed of 130ppm with the ease of operating a copier or office printer, so your employees need no special technical skills to operate the machine.
- Print image resolution: 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Print paper weight: 46 – 210 gsm
- Print paper Size: 100 x 148mm to 310mm x 432mm
- Print Speed: 130 sheets per minutes (five steps variable – 60, 80,100, 120, 130) , nonstop printing a 1,000-sheet printing job can be done in just 8 minutes, so tight deadlines are no problem.
- Provides top-quality printing with the ease of operating a copier or office printer, so your employees need no special technical skills to operate the machine.
- Print just what you need, when you need it. Send the print command from a PC connected by USB or LAN and you can print immediately.
- Just turn the power on and you can start working right away. Masters are ready in just 18 seconds
- Copy can be sent directly from your computer to the RISO Digital Duplicator, so there is no image degradation. The original copy is faithfully reproduced.
- No need to clean the drum, so you can quickly move on to your next job.
- Newly design scanner attains smooth tonal gradation even is photo images to reduce blown-out highlights via dot equalized description.
- Decreases image deterioration through improve image processing thus delivering clearer output. Minimizes blocked-up shadows through enhance gamma correction and provides sharp outline with contour.
- The Paper tray have a capacity of 1,000 sheets (66 – 80 gsm /max. heights up to 110mm) for both feeding & receiving tray
- Versatile paper handling capacity, wide range of uncoated paper types such as recycle paper, coarse paper, cards and envelopes
- There are 21 RISO Ink colors and 50 custom colors available. In addition, customers can custom order specific colors, such as their corporate color.
- In contrast to offset printing machines that can take 45 minutes to an hour to change color ink, RISO Digital Duplicator lets you change the ink in just a few seconds.